Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Aishwarya's Pretty Lip Gloss

Hi BMW's- it has been a while since I've last written a post, but here it is...a gorgeous pink lip gloss effect that (I feel) is universally flattering because it is sheer and adds a hint of colour to your lips.

Since I've started high school, I've always been crazy about makeup. I love experimenting with different colours. However, one lip gloss I have not been able to live without for over 14 years is Clinique's Lip Gloss in Air Kiss.

All of Clinique's glosses are smooth and not thick and sticky. This gloss is sheer but still provides enough shimmer to make it seem special. Air Kiss is such a gorgeous colour that it only enhances the colour of your lip. I thought that this picture of Aishwarya Rai was a good representation of what the colour would look like on her. It looks different on different women (obviously it depends on the amount of pigment you have on your lip). Like I said earlier, this is a great colour for any woman to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment